This is Big Brother!! (In a deep-mentored sound), the sound of that voice has come to be branded as a trademark for the non-visible Big Brother.
One of the highlights of today’s nomination was the withdrawal of 26-year old housemate, Gbolahan Ololade known as KayVee from the reality show on health grounds.
THE VENT REPUBLIC reports that the photographer was said to have been battling mental health issues and has been advised by Big Brother to see a psychologist. This elicited reactions from housemates themselves who felt emotional with his withdrawal and were seen feeling sober over the eviction.
While viewers were still battling with the piece of information, Big Brother introduced a new twist after one of the housemates, Maria won the weekly Head of House (HOH) challenge.
Big Brother surely knows how to surprise viewers and housemates.
THE VENT REPUBLIC compiles 11 talking points from this week twist, read below:
- There will be no nominations this week
- There will be no public voting
- There will be no evictions on Sunday
- Maria has been asked to keep Point 3 a secret.
- Maria will have to convince the HMs that Biggie has scrapped today’s nominations and has given her the absolute power to evict two housemates on Sunday.
- Maria has to convince the house that the HMs who least impress her will be evicted.
- Maria has to tell them that she’ll create a scoring/ranking system for the HMs
- “Please do not turn them to slaves,” Biggie says.
- Maria has to make sure she convinces the HMs to believe this lie.
- She has been provided with a notepad and pen to score/rank the HMs.
- Success on this task will come with a reward, and failure will have consequences.