Liverpool bomber carried out attack after his asylum bids were repeatedly turned down

Liverpool terrorists attack

Remembrance Day bomber Emad Jamil Al-Swealmeen decided to carry out a bomb attack after his asylum bids were repeatedly rejected, it was discovered last night.

The 32-year-old blew himself up in a taxi at the Liverpool Women’s Hospital on Sunday, Nov. 14, after the taxi driver David Perry, 43, locked him up in the car to stop him from getting out to harm others with the bomb. David Perry was injured in the explosion but survived by a “miracle”.

Emad Jamil Al-Swealmeen, who had no known connections with any terrorist groups, blew himself to bits with a home-made ball-bearing device.


He had taken a taxi from his bomb lair home to the local Liverpool Women’s Hospital.

CCTV footage captured the moment the device was detonated seconds after cabbie David Perry pulled up in front of the main entrance at 10.59 am.

Because of Al-Swealmeen’s severe injuries, it took police several hours to establish a potential identity.


It’s been revealed that Al-Swealmeen had mental health problems and was once arrested with a knife.

It was claimed that Al-Swealmeen had told friends he came from Syria — but The Sun understands he was a Jordanian national.

It was also claimed that motor-racing enthusiast Al-Swealmeen had changed his first name to Enzo in honour of Ferrari founder Enzo Ferrari — and to sound less Muslim in a bid to help his asylum ­application.


He was also said to have converted to Christianity at Liverpool’s Anglican Cathedral in 2017.

Al-Swealmeen spent eight months living with devoted Christians Malcolm and Elizabeth Hitchott at their home in the Aigburth district of Liverpool.

The bomb factory where Al-Swealmeen constructed his deadly ball bearing device was yesterday revealed as a bedsit.


Police carried out a controlled explosion at the studio room in a Victorian property in Rutland Avenue in the city’s upmarket Sefton Park district.

Smoke billowed from the house following the 4pm blast, with families having already been evacuated, The Sun reports.


Leave a Reply
You May Also Like